Valiant Health Initial Validation Audits
The Initial Validation Audit (IVA) is a two-phase, regulatory audit required by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Issuers operating on the Health Insurance Exchange with more than $15 million in total premiums are required to participate in the IVA and must partner with a qualified IVA vendor to conduct the audit.
Why Choose Valiant Health as Your Initial Validation Auditor:
- We were one of the original IVA Auditors for pilot years 2015 and 2016
- All of our coders are based in the United States
- We offer real-time access for Issuers to see real-time workflow status and results via our proprietary software
- We provide routine communication / collaboration with our clients
- We have the flexibility to customize a variety of reports in real time available for download